Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our big boy!





I can't believe how fast the time has gone... Will is already six weeks old! He is becoming more interactive everyday, and really starting to respond to Mike and I. Sleeping at night is going well, although the napping during the days seems sporadic at best. He is starting to smile more and he is getting stronger and more squirmy! We had him sleep in the crib in his room for the first time last thursday (he had been in a bassinet next to our bed up until this point), and I think I had a harder time with than anyone else. :) We made our first trip to Wisconsin last weekend, and survived the trip with the help of Aunt Megan and her skills with the pacifier. Here are a few pics from the last two weeks... enjoy all the muscles (a.k.a. rolls)!

1 comment:

  1. These are great photos! I would love some hard copys for my birthday! Aunt Mollie

    ReplyDelete