Sunday, August 2, 2009

12 weeks already!





I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Will is growing too quickly, and getting more interactive every day. He has started to laugh whenever we bounce him up and down and smiles a ton! He has slept through the night now for about 3-4 weeks, and we are working on figuring out some type of a routine for the day time. He LOVES trying to sit up, and will try to take your fingers to pull himself up every chance he gets! I return back to work this week, which is going to be an adjustment for everyone... I was telling Mike today that I feel like I am busy already without work! :) Although I'm sure I will have a hard time going back to work, I am so thankful that I have been able to have this time with my little man and have enjoyed being a stay-at-home mom. Here are a few pics from the last few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment