Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cake, cousins... and a little Sumo wrestling

We traveled to Wisconsin this past weekend to celebrate the wedding of Mike's cousin Amber and her husband Rusty. We had a great time with the family and got to get a few pics of the three newest members of the family.

Isaiah (born August 21, 2009), William (born May 5, 2009), and Ezekiel (born August 12, 2009)


Lindsay (Mike's cousin) and her son, Isaiah





At the celebration, Amber and Rusty had a bounce house and Sumo wrestling contests for the family to enjoy. Here are a few pics of the kids in the bounce house...



Of course, Mike and I had to get into the Sumo suits and throw our weight around a little to battle it out. He won every time, in part because I was laughing so hard I couldn't concentrate on developing a strategy to win. :) That, and he has a few pounds on me. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. The second sumo picture is my favorite. I like that when you click on it, you can see Michael laughing.

    ReplyDelete