Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Three months old!


Will holding hands with Sydney Steiner (born three days apart!)




Aunt Jackie and Will

I feel like I constantly repeat myself... but I just can't believe how fast the time seems to go! He is three months old and we are loving every bit of him. Will smiles a ton and laughs mostly at any movement that you do while holding him. He is holding his head up well and has finally lost most of the "rat tail" that he had from birth. :) Will is constantly trying to sit up (he will have some serious abdominal muscles for all the work that he has put into to trying to sit up himself) and really loves all the walks that we take after dinner... he just can't seem to get enough of being outside. We have traveled to Wisconsin once over the last month, and look forward to getting back there again in September for Mike's ten year class reunion (Has it really been 10 YEARS!!???) Going back to work has been a good change... I am really liking working part-time and feel like it is a good thing to be back. I feel like I appreciate my time home more and treasure the moments we get to have as a family. Our babysitter is awesome and we feel so blessed to have her watching Will when I need to sleep... Will seems to like going there and we look forward to having the kids as playmates as they grow up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment